Many different products and services can be dangerous if they’re defective or haven’t been manufactured to a high enough standard.
Below, we’ve listed some examples of some types of defective product claims. If your experience isn’t listed here, then please don’t worry. If you were injured in the last three years by a defective product, then it’s likely we can help.
- Malfunctioning hair styling equipment, causing burns
- Contaminated cosmetic products causing skin damage
- Unsafe electrical equipment, leading to electric shocks or fire
- Badly designed buggy hinges, leading to hand injuries and broken fingers
- Unsafe medical equipment, such as faulty replacement hips or medication
- Contaminated food, causing food poisoning
In some cases, injuries can be caused due to the negligence of a beautician or hairdresser – for example, they may have used a product which has damaged your skin. If this applies to you, we may be able to help you make a claim.